понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

craig odell




So I go to the doctor, and yeah sat there for 45 minutes waiting because he was running late from surgery.� Go in, and he looks at the paperwork, then looks in my ears, nose and throat again.� Tells me the CT scan said I have a swollen lymph node.� Ok, that is why I went to see him because I knew that.� As he is pushing on it, I found out it hurts if pushed too hard.� So, he swears there is an underlying infection in my body.� So I have a script for antiobiotics and nasal allergy spray, he thinks it is sinus related.� Also he ordered some blood work.� So if they cannot find an infection and the meds do not work, then it will have to be biopsied to find out what is causing it.� I go back in three weeks.� And sometime this week, I get the results for the sleep study.� Grr I am just sick of all of this.� I am too busy at work to have to deal with so much crap in my life right now.� Past few weeks I have not had my head in the game and get behind.� But I guess when you get dumped after a year of marriage, yeah it will do that.�

Oh well, I am getting in a better frame of mind.� Time to move on with my life and get back to the person I used to be, who lived, laughed and had fun.�� Lol I guess I need to get off my hiney and get my meds filled, so I can start that.� Hopefully this is the last of let us stick a needle in Shawn for a while.� I do not mind getting tattoos, that is voluntary, but the rest of it, nooo way.





craig odell, craig oconnell, craig ochs nfl draft, craig ochs nfl combine.



Комментариев нет: